Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sweet dreams are made of this










OK, peoples. Time to girly up this site. Looking at other people's blogs recently has left me a little bit self-conscious about my lack of femininity. So yesterday I made an effort to really concentrate on girly stuff. I had pretty much forgotten about it until Mr. Pastel and I were coming back from the longest trip to the post office EVER (don't ask), when "Evenflow," by Pearl Jam starts playing on the radio. (Tehe!) Oh Eddie, I have no idea what you're saying, but if I were 15 I would totally put your photo up on my wall (that's girly, right?).

Also, I deliberately stayed up past my bedtime last night just to watch Mr. Barack Obama on the Daily Show. Of course, I also wanted to hear his opinion about the war in Iraq. But that's got to be girly, also.

3 comments:

Nel Pastel said...

Hey! What the ...?!? Man, are you in trouble now!

Just wait until my Salma Hayek/Elizabeth Hurley/Willow/Kaylee post goes up.

Lopez! said...

Who the hell is Kaylee?

Nel Pastel said...

Heh. And so it begins ...