Thursday, October 02, 2008

The art of the taco truck

Every now and then Lopez and I will walk to work, and in the parking lot of a little apartment complex we pass by there's this little taco truck. It's never actually open, it's just parked there, but it's got some neato paint work on it so I thought I'd snap a few shots of the detail before the trailer disappeared.

I like the way Pedro Infante looks as if he's waiting to take a drink from the tap in that last one. By the way, the name of this taco outfit? La Fantabulous!

And yeah, yeah, I know this is kind of a lazy post, but gimme a break — you've got to ease back into this sorta thing. Oh, and in case you're wondering, yes, I'll be watching the debate tonight. I told a co-worker that I'll either develop spontaneous ulcers or my head will crack open and a moose will jump out. I'll keep you updated.

(Seen on Shoal Creek Boulevard, near 183)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's some awesomeness. I especially like the seahorse.

Nel Pastel said...

Cool, right? And I could swear the art looks familiar (especially on the seahorse mural). I think the same artist did one of those giant guitars that was floating around town.

Kyle said...

So ... uh ... how'd that debate go?