Friday, October 05, 2007

Thank you, Satan!


And also thanks to E, because with the exception of the clock radio this morning I literally haven't listened to anything but Dethklok since yesterday. What I need is a dethklok radio.

If you've got any metal in your soul (and a sense of humor about it), YOU NEED THIS. It's seriously one of the best metal albums I've heard in a long time, which is pretty good for a fictional band with real talent. Go get it, and pick up the Season 1 DVD while you're at it!

Also, I may now be guilty of this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first saw Metalocalypse I thought the show was okay but I really wanted a Dethklok CD. And now there is one! Of course I still haven't gotten it yet do to no monies and laziness.

Metalocalypse has grown on me a little but I still really only tune into Adult Swim for Futurama and sometimes Harvey Birdman. I loved Shin Chan, where did it go?

Nel Pastel said...

Have you seen Frisky Dingo? I wasn't sure what to make of it at first, but before I knew it I was watching it on a regular basis and laughing my ass off. I dig Squidbillies, too.

I liked Shin Chan, but Lopez just couldn't staaaaand it! I think it was all the mooning.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! I like Frisky Dingo too although I never catch anything on a regular basis. Squidbillies ain't bad but not my favorite.

Tell Lopez she's crazy and to embrace Shin's pat pat.

Oh by the way, I went to Thor's to get my comics today and either my sub had been chucked or never actually came into existance. Looks like I'm going to start going to Austin Books.