Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Thanks a pantsload, Santa


Well, that's just great!

The entire time we were in El Paso the weathermen kept saying, "It's gonna snow, it's gonna snow." It got cold as hell (the desert can be a special kind of brisk at night, especially during winter), but no snow. Nothin'.

So of course it snows the day after we leave. According to my mom, it's big-ass flakes like she hasn't seen in 30 friggin' years. And yes, that's a quote.

Kids are making snowmen, for God's sake. If I see anyone here in Austin wearing shorts, I'm gonna punch 'em right in the snowballs.

3 comments:

Eric said...

Man, that musta been a hella big storm, I know Denver got dumped on by the same system and my dad got buried in Santa Fe and my sis-in-law got blanketed in Albuquerque.

Your mom did not say friggin', she used the damned F word and you know it. Mouth like a fucking sailor that woman ;-p

Nel Pastel said...

And she can tie a half-hitch like nobody's business.

Eric said...

Nice sailor reference!